John joined team CA in January of 2022 offering a diverse and tenured background of serving communities facing barriers while building collaborative, effective partnerships. John provides leadership and strategic oversight for CA’s Mission Department – his dynamic goals include increasing access to information and resources across the Commonwealth of Virginia, lowering the age of diagnosis, and innovating and modeling service offerings in inclusive community settings.
John and his partner have lived in the Richmond area for 5 years with their 2 dogs, named Zoey and Zeus. In his free time, John enjoys cooking and traveling.
Fun Fact: John might not hold the world record for collecting Blenko Glass, but he sure enjoys trying!
- Manager of Workforce Development, Commonwealth Catholic Charities
- Learning and Development Manager, Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia
- Director of Missions, Goodwill Kanawha Valley
- Marshall University, Bachelor of Science, Counseling
- Marshall University, Masters of Adult and Technical Education, Emphasized Training and Development